PAYMENT CONVENIENCE AT ATMS
Easy-to-deploy JET PAYMENT service allows merchants to accept bill payments via any JETCO ATM as well as phone or Internet banking of JETCO member banks.
Settle a wide range of payments with JET PAYMENT – merchant bills, credit card bills or charity donations – using JETCO ATMs that can be found at nearly every neighbourhood, as well as the phone or Internet banking.
Charity donation is available in the Hong Kong region only.
Pay through JET PAYMENT
See who can help you set up channel for JET PAYMENT
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Bank of China Limited, Macau Branch
The Bank of East Asia, Limited
Luso International Banking Limited
Chong Hing Bank Limited
Tai Fung Bank Limited
Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited
Dah Sing Bank, Limited
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited
Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited
- What is JET PAYMENT?
JET PAYMENT is a bill payment service that enables customers to pay their merchant bills and credit card bills via JETCO ATM, Internet banking and Phone banking services of Customers’ banks. Charity donation can also be made through JET PAYMENT service. (Please refer to “JETCO Merchant List“)
- What kinds of bill payment merchants are supported by JETCO ATMs?
Please refer to “JETCO Merchant List“
- What information do I need to make a payment?
The information required to make a payment include:
In Hong Kong,
- 4-digit Merchant Code (if the merchant is represented by merchant code)
- Bill type (if required by the merchant)
- Bill/account number
- 3-digit Merchant Code (if the merchant is represented by merchant code)
- Bill/account number
- How can I pay the bill if I cannot find the merchant’s name on the ATM screen?
- For ATMs in Hong Kong, there is an option named Merchant Code Entry in Bill Payment; you may enter the 4-digit merchant code manually to make a payment.
- For ATMs in Macau, there is an option named Coded Merchant in Bill Payment; you may enter the 3-digit merchant code manually to make a payment.
- Can I make payment to a Hong Kong merchant via a JETCO ATM in Macau?
Cannot. Hong Kong cardholders can make payment to the Hong Kong merchants only. Similarly, Macau cardholders can make payment to the Macau merchants only.
- Can I pay the bills of credit cards for JETCO member banks in Hong Kong via a JETCO ATM in Macau?
You can use any JETCO ATMs to pay the bills of credit cards for both Hong Kong and Macau JETCO member banks without regional restriction.
- Where can I find JETCO ATM?
You may find and locate a JETCO ATM through our ATM Locator. By selecting the desired Region, Area and District, a list of JETCO ATMs will show up on the map indicating the supported services and currencies, along with the exact address of the specific ATM. The number of displayed ATMs will indicate only the ATMs of the selected District. To find an ATM of another District, simply select from the “District” menu at the top of the ATM Locator.
- What can I do if the ATM does not eject my card or if I forgot to take the card?
Please contact your card issuing bank for assistance immediately.
- Under what circumstances that my transaction will be rejected?
- If your bank account has insufficient money, your transaction will be rejected.
- If the service is not supported by your bank, your transaction will be rejected.
- If the service does not allow cross region transaction, your transaction will be rejected.
- Late payment transaction may be rejected.