USING YOUR ATM CARD SAFELY
- Keep your ATM card in a safe place.
- Change your passowrd regularly.
- Memorize your PIN.
- Choose a PIN that is unique and not easy to guess.
- Disclose your password to anybody, especially to children.
- Write your PIN down; and never write it on the back of your card.
- Use your birthday, Identity Card number or any personal associated numbers for your PIN. Never use the same PIN for other services like your e-mail address or work password.
- Send your PIN via e-mail/SMS.