Department : Business Planning & Accounts
1. Responsible for the preparation of all monthly financial statements of the Group;
2. Lead annual budget planning process;
3. Responsible for regulatory reporting and MIS reporting;
4. Provide planning support to management and keep track on business performance;
5. Deliver timely and informative periodic / ad hoc forecast and analysis;
6. Predict and maintain the cash flow of the company in order to meet the daily settlement and payment schedule;
7. Achieve regulatory compliance and implement internal control; and
8. Perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
1. Degree holder in Finance or Accounting;
2. Qualified accountant;
3. 10 years of relevant experience in listed, sizable organization;
4. Energetic, Well-organized, self-motivated and result-oriented;
5. Able to work under pressure and always drive for improvement;
6. Excellent problem solving, communications and analytical skill;
7. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a MUST; and
8. Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary in PDF format to:
Senior Human Resources Manager
Joint Electronic Teller Services Limited
35/F., 248 Queen’S Road East,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
(or email to HR@jetco.com.hk)
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunities employer.